Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions can be returned to authors who do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submissions have not been published before, nor have other journals been considered (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments for Editor).
- Delivery files in Microsoft Word, and Doc in A4 paper size with Format Margins are several pages - Mirror Margin: Up to 2 cm, Down to 2 cm, 3 cm Inside, Outside 2 cm.
- If available, a URL for reference has been provided.
- The text or format of your article is in accordance with our article template, if not, please see our Author Guidelines first.
- Minimum similarity <15% using iThenticate or TurnitIn
- Minimum references> 20 come from 80% of scientific journals, the rest may come from processes, patents, research books, research reports.